Nuffnang

Instagram

 photo facebook_zpsaf07c5eb.png  photo instagram_zpsddafce49.png  photo twitter_zps5f9ade33.png

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

25052011

It's night time now and I really feel like blogging :) Really put much effort on blogging cz I LOVE it :))) *winks haha :P

Well, today's the second last day of exam and tomorrow's the very last day of exam :D Weeeeee :)) *Hi-5 people!!!!! After the exam, it's gonna be holiday!!!!!! *Hi-10 peeps!!!! Had Biology test today. I didn't even read yesterday since there's three hours for me to read at school before the exam. So, I did read for like about one n half hours then started talking there cause I scanned through all the experiments and did like 10 or 15 objective questions from the past year questions. Main point, I can't really understand the experiments. Potometer, enzymes, plants, starch, acid, iodine.... They know me, I dunno them. Sorry.... I'll try to know you more during the upcoming holiday :D

Very lucky, some of the objective questions (1/2/3) did came out from the past year question. And very luckily I know how to do or I'll slap myself for not remembering it. And luckily there's none of the question I did saw it on the past year question book when I was scanning through it on the exam paper OR, I'm gonna knock my head on the wall and slap myself three times for not looking through it carefully :D Tomorrow, last two papers, Add maths and Maths :D

As I said holiday is coming so so soon :) I still got tons of things to do :)
My holiday to-do list:
1. SLEEP
2. Go to Zen with friends
3. Go to study law
4. Pass my law
5. Buy lens
6. Go shopping
7. Watch PPS
8. STUDY
9. STUDY
10. STUDY
11. Uniform camp
12. YLRALT
13. ENJOY :))))

Randoms shots! :D
All of my accessories :)
Trying to fill it up.
I don't mind you to help me :)))
(on suggesting me nice ones larr haha )
earrings :) *spot the pink round one sweet and simple
but the camera just accidentally focus on the big rose.
That was a bit over LOL


*Spot for the Smiley face and ribbon earrings. They are from Diva
The Ribbon one was my LOVE
From Cotton On :)
Ribbons from Forever 21
Heart ring from Diva (seems like killer)
others from Cindy. It's cute :)
From Diva :) Ribbon my LOVE :)


*Spot me :) Haha :D
One morning, the BIRD.
This curtain seems so sweet, lovely and romantic. LOL :D

Finally finish my post. It's late already. Nights peeps!!! :)))






No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad