Nuffnang

Instagram

 photo facebook_zpsaf07c5eb.png  photo instagram_zpsddafce49.png  photo twitter_zps5f9ade33.png

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

24.4.2012

Big big hi to my readers. Long time no "see". Okay, I got good news and bad news. What news first? Bad news first then. Bad news is, the school I mentioned last time, I got rejected cz it's FULL. Shit right?

Never mind, here's the good news. I found another better private school and maybe I'll get the offer letter by tomorrow. There's more foreigners there and that'll make me feel better. I guess :D Second good news is, I'm going back to SIBU :)))))))))))))) cz the school will only starts at 18th JUNE. So yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haven't been talking like a super chit chatter for like AGES! Going back I'm definitely going to talk till JAWS DROP! Teehee :D So everyone who's going to talk to me, GET READY. I'm going to make you INSANE! Muahhahahhahhahhahhahhhha :D

Next, I FINALLY GOT THIS. 
LIKE FINALLY!!!! *tears :D
Let me reveal more on her until she gets dressed NICELY :D

Haven't been blogging for ages cz I haven't got my Iphone and I can't take any pictures cz I don't have a camera with me. And now, I finally got it, everything's flooded with pictures :D Soon, I'll break the record, I BET! :D

And now,  I do me a favour please
Instagram.
Follow me:D

Cubie.

And also, follow me on TWITTER. It's gonna be flooded with tweets and pics especially INSTAGRAM :D

I've been in Singapore for like 3 weeks, I'd been shopping and eating and do the same thing back in Sibu :( This is the very first time ever in my life that I wanna go to school and study so so MUCH! I WANNA GO TO SCHOOL! I'm almost rotten :( And I still need to wait for one month plus again. SAD :(

Went out today, or I'll be rotten.
Outfit of the day.
Top from Forever 21 
My new Converse

Singapore is just flooded with people. People mountain people sea. Every where, there's PEOPLE! Today, in the bus, I was like standing right in front of the door and there's those kids don't wanna move into the end making people stuck at the door there. QIAN DA. Then, walk walk and I had no idea where to go. Then around 5 sth I decided to go back. I always walk to the end of the train to avoid people squeezing here and there. But still many people and there's one guy, I was like DAMN. He didn't stand properly and he knocked on me and I knocked on another guy. SO DAMN EMBARRASSING MAN! And another woman, lean against the bar and I cnt even hold on to the bar and I almost had muscle cramp. What's wrong with me today huh. =.=

And today's Xin Nee's birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE! Love ya! Mwaaahhhhhs !!!! :D
18 years old. Wow. An legal AGE! Hope that you got a NICE and MEMORABLE one. I guess you have it right? Hehe :D

Love,
Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad